domingo, 20 de diciembre de 2009

Just a dream.

Lola: (Sentada en medio de la jungla, luchando contra sus pensamientos) She's wrong. I can't go back.  What would it prove, anyway? It won't change anything. You can't change the past.
(A creepy monkey appears)
Lola: Creepy little monkey. Will you stop following me?  Who are you?
Monkey:  The question is: Whooo... are you?
Lola: I thought I knew. Now I'm not so sure.
Monkey: It means you are a baboon-- and I'm not. (laughs)
Lola:  I think... you're a little confused.
Monkey: Wrong. I'm not the one who's confused; you don't even know who you are.
(Corre una brisa, con ella habla una voz)
Lola's Mind: You have forgotten who you are, and so have forgotten me. Look inside yourself, Lola. You are more than what you have become. You must take your place in the World
Lola: How can I go back? I'm not who I used to be.
Lola's Mind: Remember who you are. You are Lola, and the one true Lola!
(La brisa desaparece, junto con ella la voz)
Monkey: What was THAT? The weather-- Pbbbah! Very peculiar. Don't you think?
Lola: Yeah. Looks like the winds are changing. Or, it was just my mind.
Monkey: Ahhh. Change is good.
Lola: Yeah, but it's not easy. I know what I have to do. But, going back means I'll have to face my past. I've been running from it for so long.
Monkey: Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or... learn from it.
(Lola realizes that she's really wrong)
Lola:I'm going back!
Monkey: Good! Go on! Get out of here!


El sol ya salio. En la jungla tan imponente el leon rey duerme ya. Me voy.
Hasta mas tarde.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario